Forums

Topic: For sale - Use of $500 dealer loyalty card in exchange for $450 cash  (Read 1748 times)

Offline AltairDusk

• Chattanooga
So I'm a current TDI owner who will be selling my car back to VW after the paperwork goes through and I don't have any use for VW parts or service.  I have a $500 dealer loyalty gift card from the TDI goodwill program which is only usable on parts/service at a VW dealer and it expires at the end of this month.  I figure we can help each other, my understanding is that I have to be the one using it so my proposal is this:

We meet at the VW dealer, you get what you need from them, I pay with the giftcard and you give me $450 cash.  You get a $50 discount and I get something I can use out of the card.

Please send me a message if you're interested and we can discuss.  Mods, I figured this made the most sense in Parts and Accessories, please let me know if I've posted it in the wrong place.

Offline volksnick

• Secretary
  • Club Member
  • Chattanooga

Re: For sale - Use of $500 dealer loyalty card in exchange for $450 cash

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 10:56:22 AM »
I would recommend getting on one of the local VW Facebook groups and seeing if anyone on there would be interested. This forum has a lot more antique vehicles, so the dealership doesn't carry parts or accessories for most of our rides. I would recommend Chattanooga Euro Group and Chattanooga VW/Audi Owners for two Facebook groups to target.

Sorry about your TDI, but hopefully it will be worth your while!

Offline travisyoung

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 06:00:58 PM »
Has the card been activated?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AltairDusk

• Chattanooga

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 06:17:07 PM »
Thanks volksnick I'll check those out!

Travisyoung, yes when I first got the goodwill package I had to bring the car over to Village VW to activate both cards. The visa gift card is long gone but the dealer only card expires at the end of this month.

There was an error while liking
Liking...

About Us

Chattanooga's oldest and largest club for air-cooled and water-cooled Volkswagens, since 1998. Join Us

Follow Us

© 1998-2024 Scenic City Volks Folks