Bug-a-Paluza 14 - April 21-22, 2012
Held at Camp Jordan in East Ridge, TN
* 49 Show Car classes (air-cooled and water-cooled)
* Custom Hand-crafted Trophies
* Swap Meet
* See the Chattanooga-built 2012 Passat on display
* Dash plaques and goody bags for show car registrants (while supplies last)
* Tech Sessions
* Games, Prizes, Kids Activites, Giveaways
* Engine Giveaway
And much more that has yet to be announced!
Online registration is available at http://www.bugapaluza.com/
Due to changes in our contract with Camp Jordan Park and our efforts to streamline and improve your experience at our show, the Scenic City Volks Folks would like to inform everyone about some changes to camping at Bug-A-Paluza.
Camping in the fenced in field:
* Due to the possibility of camping field being closed due to rain, we will have no pre-registration for camping this time. If available, camping in the field will be on a first come, first serve basis.
* Camping in the field is limited to tent and VW campers only. Depending on the condition of the field and the weather forecast for the weekend, small, light weight vintage and pop-up campers may also be allowed in the field (This is at Volks Folks and Camp Jordan officials' discretion).
* The camping field will open at Noon on Friday. The gate will be closed from 11 PM Friday until 6 AM Saturday and 11 PM Saturday until 6 AM Sunday. Vehicles will only be allowed in and out of the field in emergencies during these times. Vehicle trailers must be stored in the lot next to the camping field. Local noise ordinance must be observed (keep the noise down after 11 PM)
* As in the past:
* There is limited power and water available in the field, first come, first serve. Bring your own drop cords!
* All camp and cooking fires must be off the ground!
* No generators after 11 PM.
* All dogs must be on a leash and owners MUST clean up after them.
* Camping fee for the field is $5 per person for the weekend (plus spectator fees if applicable).
Camping in the RV Area:
* RV sites are on a gravel lot and have water and power hook ups and are within walking distance of the show.
* You may set up camp in the RV area beginning on Thursday.
* Camping fee for the RV area is $10 per site, per night (regardless of the type or size of the RV or the number of people camping). Tent camping is allowed in this area, but the same $10 per site, per night fee applies. Spectator fees are separate.